Gplfree.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on gplfree.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in nulledpk.com’ search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
The Website is designed to provide its visitors with links to other websites that may host files. Gplfree.com does not host any files nor links directly to files. Gplfree.com is an index blog that allows the visitor to search files not owned or operated by gplfree.com.
GPLFree will remove any link per trademark or copyright owner’s request. Send full URL of the link along with your company’s email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be processed within 1-2 business days. Here is a link to a sample DMCA Notice for your convenience: http://www.futurequest.net/Services/TOS/DMCA/DMCANotice.php
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.